Latest HeadlinesSun 23 Nov 2014
Leisure Real Estate Summit
Leading UK real estate conference organisers Boutique Hotel Media and Fractional Life are delighted to announce the second Leisure Real Estate Summit for the UK and European leisure real estate and vacation rental sector.
- Gregg Anderson The Registry Collection As Global Vice President of The Registry Collection, Gregg Anderson is the overall company lead and responsible executive for the… View profile...
- Piers Brown Boutique Hotel Media Piers hosts the annual Leisure Real Estate Summit to raise awareness of the sector, encourage networking, best practice and the sharing of… View profile...
- Andrew Harrington AHV Associates Andrew Harrington has more than 25 years of high level financial experience. From 1990 to 1998 he was managing director… View profile...
- Matt Holmes RCI Matt is business development manager for RCI and RCI’s luxury programme, The Registry Collection. Matt has been working for RCI… View profile...
- Julian Houchin iO Adria Julian is commercial director with iO Adria London Limited, an investment vehicle established in June 2006 for the acquisition, development… View profile...
- Paul Mac Sherry Independent consultant With over 23 years in European sales and marketing, Paul has a considerable understanding of and passion for the leisure… View profile...
- Dimitris Manikis RCI Dimitris commenced his career with RCI straight from University initially spending two and a half years in the Middle East,… View profile...
- Perry Newton Azure Perry Newton leads Azure Services Ltd. in Malta. His invaluable experience spanning 20 years in the vacation industry has been… View profile...
- Azure Gold Sponsor AZURE provides vacation ownership opportunities that allow dream vacations to become reality. Through tailoring club memberships to today's demanding market… View profile...
- Boutique Hotel News Media Partners Boutique Hotel News is the only online hotel news and networking resource for boutique and lifestyle properties. The boutique hotel… View profile...
- Fractional Trade Media Partners Fractional Trade is the first business portal and networking centre dedicated to the fractional property market. Whichever segment of the… View profile...
- Hapimag Bronze Sponsor Hapimag - a successful idea for 50 years and now trendier than ever: Over 141 000 members exclusively share the… View profile...
- Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Gold Sponsor Established in 1967, the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group is Europe’s leading local tourism operator, with almost 50,000 apartments and… View profile...
- Travel and Tour World Media Partners Travel and Tour World is an all-inclusive and far-reaching B2B & MICE travel magazine. It aspires to build a… View profile...
- Wyndham Exchange & Rentals Gold Sponsor As the global leader in vacation exchange and the world's largest professional manager of vacation rentals, Wyndham Exchange & Rentals… View profile...
Emerging slowly from what seems like a relentless recession, Europe's leisure real estate sector is on the cusp of a brand new future. Buyers have emerged frugal, hungry, flexible and ready to engage, travel and purchase based on criteria that's comfortable for them. Buyers are keen to explore the full range of purchasing options across the leisure real estate and vacation rental paradigm from dreaming to sharing and buying.
Leisure Real Estate and Vacation Rental Summit is designed to provide hotel and other leisure real estate asset owners, asset managers and investors with new and complementary strategies to create real value, identifying routes to investment in order to release the potential of UK and international assets.
Designed to encourage 'live' discussion and debate on the growing synergies and crossovers between various elements of the international mixed-use leisure real estate sector, including hotels, second home ownership, fractional ownership, private residence clubs, and vacation rental.
The 2015 conference has a new structure with sessions split between two separate areas covering leisure real estate sessions and a vacation rental 101. In the main hall, topics covered will include a market overview, cost management strategies, asset management, branding, and case studies. Other sessions include cover exchange programmes, vacation rental, equity funds, travel clubs, and strategic brand alliances.
As well as the opportunity to network with owners, investors, buyers and sellers in the market, delegates will learn about:
• New routes to raising friendly finance
• New acquisition strategies
• Case studies on recent deal strategies
• Creating real owner value by driving 20% out of asset cost bases
• Brands delivering real growth in downturn markets
• Alternative asset classes and the best models to introduce
• Exchange programmes and vacation rental
• Equity funds and travel clubs
• Strategic brand alliances
Leisure Real Estate Sectors
• Vacation Rental, Timeshare, Fractional Ownership, Holiday Club, Whole ownership
• Mixed Use Resorts
• Rural Leisure: Holiday Parks, Lodges, Caravans, Marinas and Golf
Who should attend?
• Leisure and hotel asset owners
• Leisure and hotel asset managers
• Leisure real estate advisory and consultancy specialists
• Leisure real estate brokers
• Leisure real estate support services
• Luxury hotel developers and operators
• Fractional, PRC, destination club and timeshare developers and operators
• Bankers, lenders and investors
• Management companies
• Exchange programmes
• Vacation rental companies